With this EGLO Professional Light product, you have acquired a high-quality product that has been subjected to strict quality controls. In addition to the statutory warranty, EGLO LEUCHTEN GMBH, Heiligkreuz 22, A-6136 Pill, Austria ("EGLO") therefore offers you a
5-year manufacturer's warranty for EGLO Professional Light products
on the proviso the conditions designated in more detail below. Your statutory rights, in particular concerning warranty and consumer protection, are not affected in any manner.
- We guarantee that our products are free of defects of craftsmanship and/or material during a warranty period of 5 years from the date of the invoice onwards, at intended use. The warranty time shall commence on the date of purchase of the product. Please keep the receipt as evidence.
- During the warranty period, products subject to defects due to defects of material and craftsmanship shall be, at our discretion, repaired at our site or replaced by an equivalent product. Due to technical progress and design changes, the exchanged product may show deviations from the original. If neither repair nor replacement of the product are possible, we shall refund the purchasing price you paid by way of a credit. Replaced products or replaced parts of products shall become our property. The warranty services shall neither extend the warranty period, nor cause a new warranty to commence.
- Warranty claims must be asserted in writing to us within 14 days of becoming aware of them. The corresponding evidence of purchase (e.g. in the form of a copy of the invoice) and a detailed error description must be enclosed. Upon request, the defective product must be returned to our site at your expense.
- EGLO shall not assume any liability beyond this warranty. Any liability for damages and consequential costs shall be excluded. In particular, we shall not be liable in the scope of this warranty for any indirect damage connected to the removal of defects (e.g. disassembly, reassembly, shipping costs, travelling expenses, scaffolding, lost profit, operating downtimes, etc.).
- Warranty claims shall be excluded for:
- LED lamps or LED strips not firmly installed
- Minor deviations from the target properties that are irrelevant for the value and usability of the product
- Abusive or improper treatment (e.g. damage from impact, hit, fall or transport) or non-intended use
- Non-observance of the safety provisions applicable to the product and non-observance of the operating and assembly instructions
- Damage to fragile components (e.g. glass) or consumables (e.g. rechargeable batteries, batteries).
- Environmental influences (moisture, heat, dust, current or mains fluctuations, overvoltage peaks, oxidised surfaces/flash rust that can be polished away, especially in coastal regions, etc.)
- Damage due to software errors
- Components and parts subject to wear or natural aging (e.g.: change to the coating/surface, seals, plastic parts, connection lines, etc.)
- Exceeding the operating time of 4,500 hours/year, which corresponds to the reference common on the market for professional applications
- Damage to electronic operating devices and LED modules that are within the nominal failure rate (0.2%/1000 operating hours) or for light flow reductions of up to 1%/1000 operating hours or age-related light colour dot shifts
- Inadmissible modifications deviating from the delivery status (e.g. exchange against third-party components)
- Special production
- The warranty shall apply to all products bought in the territory of the European Union or Switzerland.
- Austrian law shall apply. The provisions of UN sales law shall not apply. The place of jurisdiction for any disputes shall be Innsbruck.