Wooden lamps not only enhance your interior but can be combined with other wooden elements to create a cosy yet elegant ambience.
- Compliment your interior with wooden accents such as candlesticks or wooden tealight holders.
- Combine the natural element of wood with monochrome tones so that the raw material stands out.
- You can combine wooden candlesticks with other small wooden elements such as vases.
- Add a splash of leafy greenness with a plant or touch of colour to combine the natural aspects.
- Wooden boxes are a great way to compliment a vintage-inspired, rustic chic feel.
- Wine or fruit boxes can be perfectly converted into a wide variety of furniture such as shoe racks, sideboards or bedside cabinets.
- Contrast wooden elements with a concrete accent to add an urban twist.
- Elements of glass are great to add a subtle touch of elegance.
- Highlight your vintage style with rustic-style elements rather than designer furniture.
- Consider a wooden mirror as an eye-catching natural element.
- Choose a large mirror with a thick wooden frame to create a statement piece for your interior.
- Alternatively, combine a mirror with a small and simple frame with a wooden shelf.
In the living room, you can integrate wooden elements such as tables or pieces of furniture to create a rustic but cosy ambience.
Wooden elements promote cosiness and comfort as well as adding a touch of contemporary style. Discover our large selection of wooden lighting products, including everything from ceiling lights to pendants to table and floor lamps.