The contrast of these two colours creates show-stopping elegance. Here we also have different types of lighting products including pendant lights, ceiling lights, as well as a table and floor lamp.
Not only do black lighting products exude contemporary chic, but they also compliment other black accents in the home. Get inspired by our ideas:
Black walls - bold but can be used to create wonderful accents:
- Combine this with a black and gold lamp to add class and luxury to your home.
- Add white accents such as picture frames or vases
- Wooden elements can be combined to add a style break and soften accents
- Important: focus on earthy, light tones like beige, white or cream for the rest of the styling as bright colours like red or blue can be overwhelming.
You can use blackboard paint and then paint or write on this as you desire.
Black Vases & Picture Frames
- A stunning way to add accents but also bring calm to your ambience.
- You can combine other colours here too - for example, pastel colours such as rose or mint green compliment and stand out.
- A black rug is an eye-catching accent on a pale or white floor.
- The contrast between black and white is especially striking here.
- In the living room, for example, you can combine a black rug and lamp with a white couch and floor to create a minimalist and modern look.
- Or you could add natural elements to soften the contrast and to create a relaxing ambience.